Wednesday, October 12, 2022

That Black Shirt

Growing up, I had my eyes on a black shirt with big prints that my cousin owned. She looked like a fashionable Italian model who had everything sorted in her life. But under no circumstance would she part with that shirt of hers. So all I could do was imagine myself in that shirt, happy as a bird.

Last month, I saw this shirt (in pictures here) and I could not believe how it all came back to me. The memories. Even after all these years, my want for a similar shirt had not waned, not even a bit. Somehow, I can't seem to write more at the moment. Thank you for still visiting this blog.


 Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.