Thursday, June 30, 2022

The sunglasses I know I need

I suck at buying sunglasses. Cool aviators, evergreen wayfarers, playful cat-eyes, trendy-and-oversized, they all look the same to me. Till I see them on someone else. Everyone I know owns at least a pair of sunglasses I won't mind stealing. How do they do it? How do their eyes scan at least three huge selves of seemingly different eyewear and pause at one or two?

My pursuit for that one iconic pair of sunglasses that don't make me look like I need to shop continues. Something that gets my quirk off the ground just a little, something that makes me look cooler than I am. And I have realised I can get them dream sunnies only if I beg one of my friends with good eyes to help me. There seems to be no other way. Till then, I will be wearing these basics everywhere - for grocery runs to airports and coffee dates with non-existent suitors.

Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.