Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Whimsical, With A Touch of You

I learnt early that whimsical fashion is not for everyone. The cheerful colours, the mismatched sets, the big and small prints, the overdose of accessories, and everything eye-catchy can all be a little over the top if you lean towards a minimal style.

So what do you do when you see a movie character, wild and free, untamed, romantic like anything, and you feel like a wardrobe switch, just for a day? I suggest you keep one thing basic, it can be either the top or skirt/shorts. Then, you need a big accessory to add some more whim to your printed half. And last, but not least, wear your hair big and unapologetic, unless you have short hair like mine. I hope this helps.

Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.