Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Never Not Sure Of

There are days when I have it all figured out - where to live, what to do on weekends, who to meet, the vacations to save money for. And then there are days when I feel as lost as a ball in dense shrubs. Days when I stare at a fully stocked fridge and still unsure what to cook. Moments when I have absolutely no idea how to spend an entire day.

Today is one such day, so I don't know what to write about. And then I stumbled upon these pictures from my library and I decide to upload them because this is one outfit I will never not be sure of. A grey chunky sweater, black pants and black boots. Nothing can go wrong.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Please follow me on GFC and Instagram if you like reading the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.