Friday, August 30, 2024

My Days at Sibang

No matter how hard I try, I don't think I can express what I feel about this café. Café - a place where people sit down to have a cup of coffee, read a book maybe, work remotely, hang out with friends, or go on a date. While I may have done all of the above at Sibang Bakery, for me, the place is far more than the sum of its parts. It was a place I went to just be, I guess. Every Sunday morning. Sometimes Saturday mornings. For nine years.

I may go to hundreds of cafes in the years to come. Not sure if I will  feel this way about about them though. Below are some pictures I am uploading to document my life when I could go there regularly before I decided to choose a more nomadic life. 

...........................................................................................................................................................

Please follow me on GFC and Instagram if you like reading the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.