Friday, July 6, 2012

It Should Make You Happy



Fashion, at times is a mystery in itself. At times it hits an instant chord with you and at times it is puzzling or even shocking. When I was a kid, I used to think that fashion is what makes you feel fashionable; it is what makes YOU happy.
William Shakespeare once said,” But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes."
A certain dress might be in, but is it YOU? And it doesn't matter if Kate Moss is wearing it. If you don’t feel comfortable enough to actually feel happy in it, it is no good.
So lets raise a toast to happiness. I am posting a few pictures of my friend Juree (she is wearing a Chemistry dress here) who has an absolutely inimitable style. A style that is fuss free and elegant and truly reflects happiness.
This weekend, I am going to do something that makes me happy. I am going to eat and get some healthy dose of friendship. And all you rockstars, what would you do?

2 comments:

  1. A Happy Post! Your posts on Fridays make fr a happy kick start to the weekend! Juree surely has an inimitable style which is elegant and happy! Kudos to both of you.. To Juree to keep that Fuss Free Style up and to you to capture it so well and share it with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juree looking great in this style and really happy too....Rupa I wish u all happiness this week and I wish I feel happy too as I am planning to go for a hair cut

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.