Friday, March 18, 2016

Life Is Beige

Today, designer Gaurav Gupta launched his collection 'Melt' at the Amazon fashion Week. I first talked to Gaurav in 2011. A simple person with heart of gold, his the then collection was named BABEL, based on a movie of the same name. I have always found it very interesting, the way he names his collections. 

Anyway, I don't have much to say today. You guys have a great weekend.

Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.


Outfit details: Dress: Global Desi, Handbag: Don't remember :), sandals: Street Style Store

19 comments:

  1. Love ur dress..n u look so so beautiful.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Looking pristine in beige. :) Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember when we talk last ;) I was seriously waiting for such a post where you really scratch a moment from past and I could ask do I somewhere stand in list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes <3
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress, so pretty !!!!


    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fantastic,
    That dress is lovely and it stunning on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress, it's so unique and pretty and looks so comfortable! <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! Cute! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress .... Its so casual and chic! :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for the comment on my entry
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a very beautiful dress, Rupa! I really like the colors and detailing on the top! Surely great for summer!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress and blog.So clean and neat. I'm going to find you on instagram.
    Kalpanaa on Twitter
    From
    Kalpanaawrites

    ReplyDelete
  14. earrings are so nice as your outfit :)
    wwww.lashout.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.