Friday, September 8, 2017

Would You Keto?

Like many other girls out there, the two words that I have googled the most in my life are weight and loss. And I have had my fair share of related disappointment and self-loathing.

Let me rant for another paragraph, I promise I will stop after that. So you see, I have never really stopped working out and for the last two years, I have upped my game as well - started working out twice a day. I lose weight at a snail's pace. 

And all this brings me to the other part of weight loss - diet. These days, almost everyone is taking about Ketogenic Diet, a diet porogramme based on fat. If you follow the diet, you need to get 75% of your calories from fat, 20% from protein and 5% from carbohydrates.

Even though the whole world is going gaga about it, I am a chicken shit to try it. 75% fat??? Are you kidding me? What if it works in reverse? I know dietitians would give an explanation for why that just won't happen. But I don't have the courage.

What about you?  Would you try the Keto diet?

 Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.



2 comments:

  1. no way! I don't believe in diets, I keep a healthy diet always and try to eat as natural as possible!
    have a great day!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty look with simple dress. i loved it.

    .............................
    Plus Size Men’s Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.