Friday, September 24, 2021

Things You May Need On a Beach

#BasicPostAlert
When I went to a beach for the first time, I didn't know what all I needed. I squinted throughout the week, stayed a few meters away from the water, and came back looking like a grey mess. So, a few years later, I decided to upload a list of things one has to carry.  
........................................... ...... 

 Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.

Sunglasses
Pretty sure you don't want to strain your eyes looking at the sun. I would suggest a classic pair that you don't need to change everyday.

Sunscreen








This one is a no-brainer! Sun can be harsh in tropical areas.

A book













If you haven't read a book (or several) on a beach, you haven't lived. There, I said it.

A bikini













Duh!

A cover up













Coz you want to move between a restaurant and a beach. And repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.