Saturday, February 29, 2020

Five Things

I have been trying to find one good topic to write about, but I have nothing. So let me cleverly find something easy to write about. Like, five clothing items I have grown to appreciate... Here goes the list.

A black blazer
For all those days I felt totally clueless about what to wear, and for those when I felt very lazy to put in efforts to look put-together.

A lovely blouse
This one can brighten your mood. Just like that.

Hoops
I know it's not a clothing item. But coming to accessories, these little guys can make one feel a little extra...in the best possible way.

Black boots
They keep you warm and they make you look good. What more do you need during winters?

Parka
An under-rated jacket that is meant to be thrown over almost everything, dresses, jeans, shorts...
Please ignore the lack of creativity...and please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram if you like reading the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.