Wednesday, April 24, 2024

What is it about sweaters?

Out of everything I feel while flipping through the pages of a fashion magazine, or while noticing fashionable people in the streets, that feeling of coziness upon seeing a sweater is the most perennial. It doesn't matter if it's worn by a female model, a male model, or even lying on a studio floor; it almost always makes me feel good.

So what is it about sweaters that stands out to me? Is it the nostalgic image of my mother knitting non-stop, her needles clicking rhythmically as she worked? Or is it the jingle of the iconic Monte Carlo TV commercials from back in the day? Or is it simply the touch of wool against my skin? I'm not entirely sure, but there's something about sweaters that gives me this warm and fuzzy feeling.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Please follow me on GFC and Instagram if you like reading the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.